A kitchen tool useful for baking and barbecuing alike! A brush is handy for spreading a thin layer of any liquid, like oil on a grill pan, water on dough, butter on bread and more!
A silicone brush is useful for its heat resistance in a kitchen. Unlike other fibres, this brush can be used not just for pastries- to brush egg wash on pie dough, puff pastry, or biscuits, simple syrup on a cake etc; but also as a basting brush for meat- to brush oil, liquid fat or juices while it is cooking, baking or roasting. This tool is useful for all your baking and barbecuing needs.
- Strong, real wood, hangable handle
- Food grade silicone
- Microwave, Oven and Refrigerator safe
- Heat resistant (250C), Cold resistant (-40C)
Size: 30cm total length; 1.5cm handle thickness
Material: Silicone and Wood
Pack Contains: 1 Silicone Brush
Brand: Rena Germany
Buy the matching Silicone Spatula here
- Size mentioned is an approximate total length including handle.
- Silicone head is fixed. Do not try to remove it from the handle
- Real wood handle may get discoloured with time if left wet for long durations.