A compact wooden cutting board for quick, small quantities of fruits and vegetables. Though a classic element of any kitchen, a common hesitation around wood is regarding care and maintenance. We're here to put those doubts to rest. Studies show that wooden chopping boards hold just as much (or as little) bacteria as plastic ones, so make sure you clean them both appropriately ! Here are some pointers for you:
- Use a clean sponge or gentle brush and detergent with warm water to scrub the board to remove any residual food particles.
- Rinse the board well, preferably under hot water.
- Towel dry the board with a clean, dry cloth, and store upright to maximize airflow. Allow the board to dry thoroughly each time before re-using.
- For deep cleaning try wiping down the board with a clean cloth soaked in white vinegar or three percent hydrogen peroxide. Let sit for a few minutes. If there are stains or odors, sprinkle salt or baking soda and rub with the cut side of a lemon. Rinse, dry and store as above.
Material: Bamboo Wood
Size Options: Small 15x 25x 2cm | Large 23x 33x 2cm
- Do not soak in water.
- Never place your wood cutting board in the dishwasher.
- Don’t allow the juices from raw meat to settle into the surface of the board. Clean immediately after each use.