Stainless steel ball infuser with handle to steep tea leaves directly in your mug. This tool does not require a tea pot, and allows you to re-fill, clean and make tea as quickly and easily as possible. Tea leaves are preferred to tea dust when using this tool.
How to use a tea infuser:
- Pinch the handles together to open the mesh ball
- Fill the ball or use the tool when dry to scoop tea leaves directly into the chamber.
- Close the ball mesh firmly and dip into a mug of hot water
- Let it rest in the mug till desired strength of tea is obtained
- Remove the infuser, empty the used leaves and rinse. Dry well before storing.
Care instructions: The mechanism functions with small delicate parts. Be gentle, do not force or manhandle the product. Dry with a cloth before storing.