A glass Teapot is such a functional and fascinating way to enjoy your tea. It is see-through so you can watch it steep, it can be used directly on a stove (no kettle needed!) and it is easy to use and clean!
- Our Tea Pots are great gifts!
- They have a compact design and are made of toughened borosilicate glass.
- Comes with a removable stainless steel infuser basket.
- Microwave safe glass body (excluding metal parts)
- Dishwasher safe
How To Use A Glass Tea Pot (Option 1):
- Place the Tea Pot on an even, sturdy surface. Fill the basket with the desired quantity of loose tea leaves or bags, buds etc. Place the Basket inside in the Pot.
- Resting the basket handle to one side, pour warm or hot water over the tea into the pot through the top of the basket.
- Close the lid and let it steep.
- Watch the magic happen.
- When your tea is ready, keep the lid closed and carefully pour the tea out through the spout into your tea cup. Enjoy!
Note: In cold climates it is often better to first swirl warm water inside the empty kettle to warm it a little. Despite being high quality borosilicate glass, thermal shock (a hot kettle on a cold kitchen counter for example) can result in cracking. Empty this water out, and follow the steps as mentioned.
How To Use Our Glass Tea Pot Like A Kettle (Option 2):
- Place the kettle with tea leaf inside the infuser basket on a low flame to brew.
- Use a pot holder or cloth to remove from heat and place on a mat.
- Allow to cool a little and enjoy!
Note: Keep the lid on to preserve heat after brewing.
Tea dust is not recommended as it may pass through or clog the infuser
Material : Clear Glass with Stainless Steel Infuser Basket
Pack Contains: 1 Tea Pot with Infuser
Care Instructions: Do not subject glass to thermal shock- do not place hot glass on cold surfaces or vice-versa. Glass is chip and crack resistant, but will break under extreme impact. Handle with care. Dry metal parts with a cloth before storing.